Many people die without a Will with dire consequences for the loved ones they leave behind. The drafting of a Will allows one to give clear instructions as to how your wealth should be dealt with in the event of your death. Baraza Wealth™ can draft a new Will or update an existing Will if personal or financial circumstances changed.
Reasons to draft a Will:
- Ensure that your wishes are carried out;
- Protect the inheritance of beneficiaries who are under the age of 18 years by making provision for a trust to be created at your death until they have attained their majority;
- Appoint a guardian for your minor children;
- Prevent your wealth from passing to insolvent heirs;
- Exclude inheritance from your heirs’ existing or future marriages;
- Prevent previous spouses from inheriting your estate if you are divorced;
- Business continuity;
- Appoint an executor and trustee;
- Prevent conflict after your death;
- Cater for life partners or extended family members; and
- Ensure a quick and seamless estate administration process.